- What information does NeighborhoodNerd.net COLLECT from me?
- When does NeighborhoodNerd.net COLLECT information from me?
- How is my information USED?
- Does NeighborhoodNerd.net SHARE my personal information with others?
- How does NeighborhoodNerd.net SECURE my personal information?
- How can I UPDATE my information?
- Does NeighborhoodNerd.net collect information from CHILDREN?
- Whom may I CONTACT if I have questions or concerns about the privacy or security of my information?
WHAT INFORMATION DOES NEIGHBORHOODNERD.NET COLLECT FROM ME?
I may collect personal information such as:
- Your name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, general specifications about your computer, credit card number and other billing information.
WHEN DOES NEIGHBORHOODNERD.NET COLLECT INFORMATION FROM ME?
While taking advantage of products or services available from NeighborhoodNerd.net, I may ask that you provide personal information. For example, I request personal information when you:
- Schedule an appointment for services at your location
- Purchase products
HOW IS MY INFORMATION USED?
I use the information you provide in order to:
- Fulfill requests for services or information
- Provide customer services
- Perform other business activities
DOES NEIGHBORHOODNERD.NET SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS?
NeighborhoodNerd.net does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
I may need to share your personal information with certain third parties acting on my behalf. For example, I may share personal information with third parties to perform services such as:
- Processing credit card payments
From time to time, I may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. I also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that I, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. I may share certain personal information when I believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and myself. I may also transfer personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
HOW DOES NEIGHBORHOODNERD.NET SECURE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Whether you are receiving services, contacting me via the Web site, having services performed at your location, I have security measures in place and take reasonable precautions to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized access of your personal information under my control. This includes personal information that you provide to me in order to complete a purchase. NeighborhoodNerd.net cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by e-mail, and you do so at your own risk.
Please note: While I are able to protect personal information that is provided to me during the course of business, I cannot take responsibility for data loss on the products or systems I service. You will need to ensure your data has been removed or backed-up in order to safeguard this information.
The Web server automatically collects clickstream information such as the address (or URL) of the Web site that you came from before visiting my site, which pages you visit on my site, which browser you used to view my site, and any search terms you may have entered on my site, among other things.
My Web site may also use other technologies to track which pages of our Web sites our visitors view. This anonymous clickstream data helps us understand how visitors use my Web site.
DOES NEIGHBORHOODNERD.NET COLLECT INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN?
I will not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information online from children under the age of 13. I are committed to protecting the privacy of children.
Effective Date: August 27, 2005